The Laundromatt company Limited is a Dry Cleaning and Laundry solutions retailer founded in 2004 on a simple idea: To offer each customer the best possible service, quality and value. Comprising of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join The Laundromatt Company, you are welcomed into a growing team that focuses on providing the best service possible to our customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated professional who believes in SME’S potential to nurture and empower young talent. The successful applicant will effectively oversee the strategic and
operational human resource functions of our stores and workshops. The oversight includes the provision of strategic human resource advisory, streamlining recruiting procedures, attracting and hiring qualified candidates and evaluation/training and motivation of individual staff and teams. The Human Resource Manager is a member of the management team.
These responsibilities involve the achievement of the following tasks:
- Align the HR strategy with the organization strategy
- Drawing the HR business plan to effectively manage the HR budget and expenditure
- Develop and promote the corporate culture while preserving the company’s corporate values of Trust, Discipline and respect
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all Position as per the staff establishment and lean organogram.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending appropriate changes.
- Preparing onboarding programs for new employees with clear induction, orientation and training programs for the business.
- Ability to interrogate guest feedback and establish programs to enhance/celebrate customer excellence and address identified gaps.
- Maintain a compensation plan by conducting periodic compensation surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing compensation budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual compensation actions; recommending, planning, and implementing compensation structure revisions.
- Establish an effective performance management framework.
- Effective discipline and grievance handling; with appropriate counseling of employees and supervisors to minimize litigation.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource statutory requirements and labor laws; conducting investigations; maintaining records; and representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain and maximize the capacity of the HRIMS (Human Resource Information Management System) to enhance records retrieval and reporting at both departmental and organizational level.
- Conversant and able to implement OSHA, WIBA, First Aid programs within the statutory requirements and establishing a crisis management framework
- Maintaining employee wellness and welfare programs
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Recommending new human resource policies, approaches, and procedures while benchmarking with best practice
- Professional qualification/ accreditation in human resources
- Two years’ experience in retail human resources management
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and co-workers.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and strong problem solving and decision skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal Skills.
- Age 30 – 40
Apply to email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 16th October 2020. A competitive remuneration package and motivating work environment will be offered to successful applicants.