Our client is a digital specialist that operates across the mobile sector in the UK. We are now recruiting for mid/senior level UX/UI designer to support a team based in West London. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker that has a portfolio that demonstrates innovative design
Full time | Permanent
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Vim decore nullam te, eum id evertitur reformidans, sea id possit principes. Sed et veniam nonumes denique, vis ex suscipit voluptua consectetuer.
- Nam integre delicata petentium te neglegentur no sed, ut eos alia.
- Ea malis dolore sensibus quo. Ei ponderum praesent mel, integre similique usu ne. Ut vel vero ponderum gloriatur nec te novum.
- Quod justo adolescens et mea, te unum bonorum appetere vix. Case dicta simul ut his, enim reque sadipscing at sea eu scripta.
- At bonorum oporteat erroribus quo, sit ei placerat.
Education + Experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop innovative and easy to use solutions with simple and elegant user experiences for next gen products and services
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a User Experience Designer
- Able to clearly communicate what UX is, why it’s needed and how to implement it
- Develop and own the end-to-end delivery of UX related deliverables
- Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
- working with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective solutions.
- A talent and passion for design, typography and information design.
- Experience in applying design theory
- Innovate new ways of solving complex design problems and information visualisations
Upload Your Curriculum Vitae
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter.